Well-being is a state characterized by health, happiness, and prosperity. Employers that promote well-being can expect employees that are happier, healthier, and more productive. SIC is committed to helping employers promote and educate their employees on well-being strategies and habits.
• Develop workplace health initiatives to create an 'environment of health'
• Educate employees through group meetings, lunch & learns, newsletters, videos, health fairs/screenings
• Customize plans based on employer's and employees' goals
• Utilize resources available through insurers and other well-being vendors, hospitals, and health organizations
• Manage well-being activity and monitor progress
• Update with changes in the evolution of corporate well-being